We are pleased to hear that you would like to enter our monthly competition!
We do have some simple terms and conditions, by entering this competition you agree with the following terms and conditions
- To enter the Competition and be eligible to win, entrants must: Hire a car from Zimbabwe Car
and leave us their business card.
- Entrants must be 21 years or older and must provide business card/contact details as entry and place into the container at Bulawayo Airport or 38 Heyman Road, Suburbs, Bulawayo, Head Office.
- Competition is valid for claims in Bulawayo Only.
- The competition will be drawn on Fridays of each week throughout October.
- The prize is dinner for two people, at Roosters Pub & Grill. The cost of drinks is included.
- If you win the competition draw, you can eat from the dinner menu on any of the following days Tuesday – Saturday 12 noon – 9pm, Sunday 12 noon – 3pm, not including Valentine’s Day, Mother’s Day, Father Day, Christmas Eve or New Year’s Eve or any other public holiday.
- Winners will be notified by their entry business card details. Please ensure all business card details are relevant. Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete, illegible or corrupted.
- Winners will have 28 days to claim their prize from when they are notified. If the prize is not claimed during this period, the prize shall be forfeit.
- If you are a winner, you must email or telephone to book your table. Please tell the member of staff who takes your booking that you are the Zimbabwe Car Hire Competition winner.
- This competition is not open to employees of Zimbabwe Car Hire, Indigo Group or Family Impact.
- We may contact you for a short review following your meal. If you agree to giving a review, we may use this on our blog or social media accounts.
- Prizes cannot be transferred or sold, and have no cash value.
- If you are drawn multiple times in one competition draw, only your first selection will count. Entrants cannot win more than one time in any monthly draw.
- Management reserve the right to withdraw this competition at any time without notice.
- It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final and that the competitor agrees to abide by these rules.
- Only one entry per eligible person. Multiple entries will be deemed to be invalid and may lead to disqualification.
- The prizes shall be awarded as follows: One winner will be randomly selected. The decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Ownership of entries: Any personal information (such as your name, date of birth, email address and address) will be used solely in connection with this competition and will not be disclosed to any third party, except for the purpose of fulfilling the prize where applicable or if you have opted to join our mailing list.
- The winner will be contacted via email within five  working days.
- Roosters contact details (09) 880663, 0778 289 011, email@example.com